News:

The current V8RRS points standings are posted.

Who's Gonna Be There?

Started by Butch Kummer, June 28, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch Kummer

Currently six V8RRS by WCIParts.com drivers among the 20 entries for the weekend. I'm not sure how often they update the list, but you can find it here: http://www.pvgp.org/2017-pvgp-historics-race-entries/

On the official entry list:
. Randy Walker
. Andy Trought
. Tyler Wilson
. Chris Durbin
. Chris Evans
. Mark Mercurio
. Mike Longo
. Larry Hoophaugh
. Chris Gill
. Keith Orawiec

Not yet on the entry list but "intending" to go:
. Willie Mullins
. Joe Acquilante and Phoenix Performance friends (tentative at this point, but is interested in the program)

I do plan to attend (flying in on Friday - no more driving in WV for me!) even though Cuervo is not ready to go yet. Besides promoting the program and (hopefully) signing up some new members, I plan to have a few beers before telling everyone how fast they SHOULD be going!  :P

See ya...
Butch Kummer
V8RRS Director of Competition, 2016-2021
Associate Pastor, First Church of GTA

cfgill

I think I'm ok to make it, I talked to my engine builder last night and things look good. I'm filling out my paperwork tonight for entry.
Chris Gill

KeithO

I'm at 66% with my car.  100% without my car.

Butch Kummer

OP updated on 6/29. This has got a chance of being a REALLY big deal!  8)
Butch Kummer

Butch Kummer

Updated list as of 8:00 AM on 7/05.

Looked at Weather.com on Friday could be a challenge (80% chance of rain), but Sat (20%) & Sun (0%) are looking much better. And since Friday is a practice day (with times setting the grid for Saturday morning's qualifying session/race), rain on Friday is not a deal breaker.

See y'all there...
Butch Kummer