News:

The current V8RRS points standings are posted.

General Info for PittRace

Started by Butch Kummer, November 29, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch Kummer

This is the only non-SCCA race on our 2017 calendar and is run as part of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. This is a well-established event and in 2016 an estimated 10,000 spectators LOVED the show we put on, so we're making this a "Mid-Season North vs South" event to try and bring even more cars this year. Great track, first-class facilities, excellent working partners, and appreciative crowds make this a "must do" event on our calendar.
Butch Kummer
V8RRS Director of Competition, 2016-2021
Associate Pastor, First Church of GTA

flyinwrenchz

OK I just called to reserve a spot for Pitt race. The only spots left with electric are in the South paddock. I was told there are 8 spots left there with electric. It is a ways away from everything but right next to spectator hill beside turn one (a great viewing place) there were a lot of fans up there last year. I'm hoping with the observation deck on top of the stacker I may have a good view of a large portion of the track. One can hope. Maybe we can have a nice group up there otherwise I'll be like the old pits at Sonoma with the NASCAR boys when they had those four pit stalls on what was called Gilligan's island.  ;D
Keep the shiny side up!

millstreet

04 GT2