News:

The current V8RRS points standings are posted.

Weekend Report

Started by Butch Kummer, July 08, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millstreet

most of group 2 from this weekend;

our gracious host Jim Stout, his wife Kathy has an identical Viper, together they own http://pittrace.com/  I had a nice chat with Jim as I was leaving Saturday PM, great folks, can't wait to get back there;

Chris Evans had 2 cars, this NASCAR Monte Carlo;

and this 2 seat late model - he used this one for charity rides @ lunch break;

Kieth O;

Randy Walker;

Mike Longo;

Tyler Wilson;

Chris Gill (that's not Chris doing the work);

Chris Durbin;

Andy Trought;

Andy
04 GT2

vern smith

Thanks for th pictures Andy, it always makes it more fun when you can place a car with a driver's name. Good work.
The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there is no difference but in practice there is.

Tyler Wilson

Andy, you showed my "bad side"  :o
41 GTA

cfgill

"Chris Gill (that's not Chris doing the work);"

That would be my crack crew Paul Young :)
Chris Gill

Butch Kummer

Quote from: Tyler Wilson on July 13, 2016, 07:09:02 PM

Those with a keen eye might notice the tire marks on Tyler's right side have corresponding marks on Andy's LEFT side. I'll let one (or both) of them provide the details of how Andy pointed Tyler by during practice on Friday but obviously didn't go far enough into the grass to let him by!  ::)
Butch Kummer
V8RRS Director of Competition, 2016-2021
Associate Pastor, First Church of GTA

millstreet

Quote from: Butch Kummer on July 14, 2016, 07:26:10 AM
Quote from: Tyler Wilson on July 13, 2016, 07:09:02 PM

Those with a keen eye might notice the tire marks on Tyler's right side have corresponding marks on Andy's LEFT side. I'll let one (or both) of them provide the details of how Andy pointed Tyler by during practice on Friday but obviously didn't go far enough into the grass to let him by!  ::)

Do you mean these Tyler (tire) marks?

Andy
04 GT2

flyinwrenchz

I have not tried this so don't crucify me if you have ill results. I was told that WD40 takes the tire/rubber marks off. 
Keep the shiny side up!

millstreet

great thing to be a part of, even if we were a small part, 1 week prior  ;) ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fODJnt7nCDM&list=PLy1IkrfXKmtLtpXNsUOl8gv-DsHuRSiE6

Andy
04 GT2

vern smith

Very well done video, hopefully someone will be able to drag this out when the inevitable onslaught of the Eco Nazis and safety nuts push for legislation to ban automotive racing.
The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there is no difference but in practice there is.